Helping Organizations Create Change and Take Action
Meetings- Host a project launch meeting between a variety of agencies or partners that creates a unified and collaborative action plan.
Stakeholder-Engaged Strategic or Long-Range Planning: Use a collaborative process to engage your system of stakeholders, gather data and perspective, and create an actionable and measurable strategy to best position your organization or community.
Performance Audits – Engage our consultants to conduct a comprehensive audit to evaluate your organization or company and establish clear steps to improve your operations and services. This audit is geared to help nonprofits or small-to-medium sized businesses evaluate how they are doing internally and what they can be doing better to reach their goals.
“I believe that S & G Endeavors’ skills and
expertise helped our board achieve a unified
understanding of what it means to work
together and how to focus our energies
toward fulfilling our mission.”
Executive Director, DC GLBT Chamber of Commerce
Here are some examples of work you might consider in this area:
To read blogs concerning Growing Organizations, click on the links below.
- Living Your Values-Tips to Include Equity in Your Organization (12/5/2018) - By Guest Blogger and S&G Partner Consultant: Rene Rivera As a leader of a bicycle advocacy organization over the past eight years I have seen diversity equity and inclusion become a central concern for this movement. The leading organizations in…
- An Adaptable Process for Nebraska (10/24/2018) - The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services partnered with S&G Endeavors on a four-year project that helped improve walkability in Nebraska. WalkNE created a state-wide coalition to address this issue and also facilitated local initiatives in 15 Nebraska communities…
- A Holistic Approach to Building A Healthier District (10/16/2018) - A Nebraska Health Department Demonstrates Transparency, Collaboration, and Commitment Is there a way to do strategic planning that is transparent, demonstrates commitment to communities served, and builds relationships with the various community partners and leaders that are critical collaborators with…
- Scaling for Change: Using an Effective Process to Bring Walking/Biking Initiatives to Communities Large and Small (10/10/2018) - Starting in 2015, WalkNE implemented a multi-stage format to help organize and implement walking/biking initiatives and improvements in Nebraska on a statewide level. This same process was applied to 13 different municipalities within the state. The communities ranged from small…
- Engaged Change™-What Is It? Why Does It Work? (10/10/2018) - We Design Collaborative Change that Drives Client Action Can a company build on the passions of its partners, meet its clients’ needs, and still be true to its values along the way? S&G Endeavors has existed for over 15 years,…