S & G Endeavors is excited to host the next ISODC Roundtable on August 1, at both 9AM and 4PM Eastern.
Our purpose with the virtual dialog is to bring participants together to collaborate and learn from each other so that we can facilitate meetings that are more productive, efficient, and purposeful.
- We’ll begin with a quick overview of tips from Jeremy Grandstaff, one of our S&G Consultants who has facilitated hundreds of virtual dialogs, ranging in purpose, topic, and number of participants.
- Next, we’ll open the space for participants to learn and share with each other by identifying questions that we can dig further into on the call. We’ll breakout to discuss and report back to the whole on what we’ve learned throughout the dialog.
- Though this dialog will focus on virtual meetings, the concepts discussed will inform your in-person meeting design as well.
So bring your questions and join the dialog. You don’t need to register, you just need to show up. See below for all the details and please spread the word.
The ISODC Roundtable: Facilitating More Productive, Efficient, and Purposeful Meetings-A dialog and Learning Session
When: Tuesday, August 1, either join at 9AM or 4PM Eastern (1.5 hours)
How to join: We’ll meet virtually via Zoom. You can either join via your computer, or directly from your phone, or both if you like. See below for the information:
- Please either join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone by clicking this link: https://zoom.us/j/6145193026
- or dial in using your phone. Just Call: 408-638-0968 and use pass code 6145193026
- Calling from Canada? use the following phone number 647-558-0588 with the pass code above
- Need other international numbers?: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=qSfDCTHSe9v0JxxylVmo6bTcgcXD0dve
We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
A big thanks to the sponsors of the ISODC Roundtable