Our consultants work with our clients to use collaborative methods to increase their success, by meeting the client where they are.
Using collaboration and coaching to help today’s leaders and facilitators transform their work and create the change they want to see.
Who are we and what do we do?
At S&G, we help our client’s design a process that incorporates a collaboration across their organization, while facilitating a change experience that meaningfully engages all participants, to create a structure that drives action and increased buy-in for the future. Whether corporate, nonprofit, or government agency, we work with you to ensure you achieve your outcomes by designing the right change approach to drive action, either through meetings, retreats, short-term dynamic sessions, or long-term change initiatives.
Our diverse clients use S&G collaborative approaches to drive organizational and community change, creating a positive and ennobling impact for their leaders, partners, and other engaged stakeholders across the globe.
- We are client centered: Our approach helps our clients define their needs and determine their actions. We help manage the people issues in order to achieve consistent results. Our clients look to us as resources and outside partners in their organization, with the organization owning the process and S&G bringing the process guidance, resources, facilitation, and tactical delivery.
- We believe in the power of the process: Our unique ability to blend the right change models into the best client-centered approach results in greater success. Our diverse tools and techniques allow organizations to be fully integrated into the process and make sense of information in real time. People in the organization drive the change process. When you think and plan as one, you act as one.
- We help your leaders implement change, no matter where your location: Our approach functions best when a cross disciplinary team is empowered and ready to help manage the change process. Through the use of customizable, engaging, and collaborative virtual and in-person approaches, we help you create the change you want to see.
- People matter: We encourage clients to think differently about how they approach their work and understanding the wisdom that all organization stakeholders bring to the table. Each person in the organization as an integral part of that organization’s success. By directly and meaningfully engaging stakeholders in the planning processes, change becomes a positive influence; people support that which they help to create.
- Collaborative technology matters: we believe that collaborative virtual approaches and social broadcasting has the power to transform our conversations and our impact.
To learn more about our consultants click here