Helping Organizations Create Change and Take Action
Meetings- Host a project launch meeting between a variety of agencies or partners that creates a unified and collaborative action plan.
Stakeholder-Engaged Strategic or Long-Range Planning: Use a collaborative process to engage your system of stakeholders, gather data and perspective, and create an actionable and measurable strategy to best position your organization or community.
Performance Audits – Engage our consultants to conduct a comprehensive audit to evaluate your organization or company and establish clear steps to improve your operations and services. This audit is geared to help nonprofits or small-to-medium sized businesses evaluate how they are doing internally and what they can be doing better to reach their goals.
“I believe that S & G Endeavors’ skills and
expertise helped our board achieve a unified
understanding of what it means to work
together and how to focus our energies
toward fulfilling our mission.”
Executive Director, DC GLBT Chamber of Commerce
Here are some examples of work you might consider in this area:
To read blogs concerning Growing Organizations, click on the links below.
- Making Alexandria More Welcoming and inclusive-One Organization at a Time (1/16/2019)- S&G Endeavors works with a variety of nonprofits and community-based organizations each year to strengthen their effectiveness and help them become more strategic in their work. Though a church and a member-driven nonprofit have differences in their approach, both are…
- It’s All about the Relationships—Transforming Your Game for 2019 and Beyond (1/11/2019)- Recently our own Jeremy Grandstaff was inducted into Business Networking International. This brief introduction highlights the benefits that you get as an S&G client as well as teaches you how to be a great referral partner for S&G services. This…
- Living Your Values-Tips to Include Equity in Your Organization (12/5/2018)- By Guest Blogger and S&G Partner Consultant: Rene Rivera As a leader of a bicycle advocacy organization over the past eight years I have seen diversity equity and inclusion become a central concern for this movement. The leading organizations in…
- An Adaptable Process for Nebraska (10/24/2018)- The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services partnered with S&G Endeavors on a four-year project that helped improve walkability in Nebraska. WalkNE created a state-wide coalition to address this issue and also facilitated local initiatives in 15 Nebraska communities…
- A Holistic Approach to Building A Healthier District (10/16/2018)- A Nebraska Health Department Demonstrates Transparency, Collaboration, and Commitment Is there a way to do strategic planning that is transparent, demonstrates commitment to communities served, and builds relationships with the various community partners and leaders that are critical collaborators with…