S&G Endeavors conducts organizational strategic planning processes that are grounded in proven theory and experience. The process we use to conduct strategic transformation, design and facilitate relevant meetings, and guide plan implementation is based on the merging of concepts of Whole Scale Change™, Whole Systems Transformation, the DVF Model to accelerate strategic change, and Appreciative Inquiry, differentiating us from competitors. The process engages a wide group of varying stakeholders in dialogue around creating an actionable and measurable strategic plan. This process is rapid-paced, engages stakeholders in a strong way, and results in increased buy-in from the community served by the client.
S&G Principles used to guide our work with our clients demonstrate our commitment to the client’s success:
- We are client centered: Our approach holds our clients responsible for defining their needs and determining their actions. We help manage the people issues in order to achieve consistent results.
- We are process oriented: Our consultation tools and techniques allow your organization to be fully integrated into the process and make sense of information in real time. We use the people in the organization to drive the change process. When you think and plan as one, you act as one.
- We help your leaders implement change: Our approach functions best when a cross disciplinary team is empowered and ready to help manage the change process.
- The Client is “In-Charge”: Our clients look to us as resources and outside partners in their organization. The organization owns the process and we provide the necessary resources and tactical development.
- People matter: We encourage clients to think differently about how they approach their work and understanding the wisdom that all organization stakeholders bring to the table. Each person in the organization as an integral part of that organization’s success.
S&G is proud that our clients report that through our work, they have used a successful process that increases buy-in and ownership of the new strategy, allows for participative decision-making, and engages participants in capacity building dialogue.
Read more about our client successes on the SGE Blog.
Check out the Mead School District Summit Video below, highlighting success with the Large Scale Change [strategic planning] process. This work was performed by Dannemiller Tyson Associates and is a great example of how large scale strategic transformation can drive success for an organization and its community.
A special thanks to Kathy Dannemiller and Dr. Steven H. Cady, PhD, who played key roles in helping S & G Endeavors develop our model for strategic transformation. Our clients have definitely benefited because you pushed us to go deeper and uncover our truths around strategy development. Thank you both for being pioneers of Whole Systems Transformation!